Accounts Payable Assistant
Norton Motorcycles is an iconic, British motorcycle brand delivering exquisite riding experiences. For over 120 years, Norton Motorcycles has been celebrated worldwide for its unique place in motorcycle history. We are based in our new state-of-the-art facilities in Solihull, West Midlands, where we work in a tight-knit but ever-expanding team. Now under new ownership, Norton Motorcycles is proud to sit with the TVS Motor family.
Entering a new era, we are scaling globally and successful recruits will have the opportunity to be a part of that growth. The Norton company culture is built on respect, trust, and responsibility. We trust our employees to be fully capable of executing their role/s exceptionally and professionally, whilst valuing personal development, teaching and learning.
This is an exciting role for someone with experience in accounts payable who is looking for their next challenge in a growing company where there is the chance to progress within the role.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to support a close-knit busy finance team to ensure accuracy and timely processing of invoices. The ideal candidate will contribute to the efficient workings of the Accounts department by completing daily tasks with high detail and a can-do attitude.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Reconciling purchase orders to purchase invoices.
- Posting invoices onto SAP.
- Allocation of supplier payments
- Completion of bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Supporting other members of the finance team.
- Attention to detail with ability to produce accurate documentation and to file documents appropriately
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc tasks required by management
- Recent relevant experience within an AP role.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills and able to work to deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Experience using SAP is essential.
- Must be IT literate with thorough understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task;
- Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills
Benefits of working for Norton
We offer desirable benefits for all employees of Norton, including;
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Healthcare and Cashback Plan
- A generous pension scheme and personalised pension advice
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- WeCare Employee Assistance Programme which includes;
- Online GP services
- Dietary advice
- Mental health support
- Bereavement counselling
- Fitness programme
- Twice yearly employee event (Summer and Winter)
- Free electric bicycle hire
- Flexible working can be on offer for selected roles
- On-site free parking
For any applications, please include the following information in an email to our HR Department: email@example.com
– Full Name
– The role you are applying for
– Covering Letter