Finance Business Partner
Norton Motorcycles is an iconic, British motorcycle brand delivering exquisite riding experiences. For over 120 years, Norton Motorcycles has been celebrated worldwide for its unique place in motorcycle history. We are based in our new state-of-the-art facilities in Solihull, West Midlands, where we work in a tight-knit but ever-expanding team. Now under new ownership, Norton Motorcycles is proud to sit with the TVS Motor family.
Entering a new era, we are scaling globally and successful recruits will have the opportunity to be a part of that growth. The Norton company culture is built on respect, trust, and responsibility. We trust our employees to be fully capable of executing their role/s exceptionally and professionally, whilst valuing personal development, teaching and learning.
We are currently on a look for an enthusiastic Finance Business Partner to join our finance team based on our head office in Solihull. You will work closely with the Controller and Head of Finance in building performance dashboards for monitoring the financial and operational performance and monitoring the operational and Capital expenditure for our growing business.
- Support Controller in the preparation of operating plan, CAPEX and REVEX budgets, managing risk & opportunity matrix
- Update financial projections from time to time and revise budgets, if needed
- Dashboards – Monitoring Actuals Vs BUD for all functions, track key cash flow indicators etc.
- Coordinate & start tracking profit improvement programs & initiatives
- Track the BOM cost evolution vis a vis target & ensure the margins for the product are correctly reported
- Be an active member & contribute on various Simplification & Improvement Projects (SAP plus other operational processes)
- Manage the Purchase Requisition for OPEX & CAPEX approvals
- Strong financial acumen
- Working knowledge in Manufacturing/ Engineering sites is desirable
- SAP knowledge is essential
- Speed of execution & ability to work with less supervision is critical
- Good interpersonal skills and strong in Microsoft excel
Benefits of working for Norton
We offer desirable benefits for all employees of Norton, including;
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- A generous pension scheme
- Life insurance
- WeCare Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site free parking
- Twice Yearly Event (Summer and Winter)
- Flexible working can be on offer for selected roles
- Competitive salary package
For any applications, please include the following information in an email to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Full Name
– The role you are applying for
– Covering Letter
– Attach CV and Portfolio (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT ACCEPT AGENCY APPLICATIONS.