Norton Motorcycles is an iconic, British motorcycle brand delivering exquisite riding experiences. For over 120 years, Norton Motorcycles has been celebrated worldwide for its unique place in motorcycle history. We are based in our new state-of-the-art facilities in Solihull, West Midlands, where we work in a tight-knit but ever-expanding team. Now under new ownership, Norton Motorcycles is proud to sit with the TVS Motor family.
Entering a new era, we are scaling globally and successful recruits will have the opportunity to be a part of that growth. The Norton company culture is built on respect, trust, and responsibility. We trust our employees to be fully capable of executing their role/s exceptionally and professionally, whilst valuing personal development, teaching and learning.
The Parts Catalogue Analyst, Jr. is a new role within the growing Commercial organisation at Norton and will report to the Aftersales Lead. The key areas of the role:
- Maintaining and continuously improving the data integrity of the company’s parts catalogue.
- Ensuring that the Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) incorporates relevant updates as provided from key stakeholders.
- Source data from internal systems and synthesise into meaningful reporting tools.
- Produce and distribute regular reports on parts inventory KPIs.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Work with key suppliers to support EPC maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise due to data inconsistencies between systems.
- Effectively synthesise a growing and dynamic set of databases and data sources, being able to pool or warehouse disconnected data.
- Report inventory availability across Norton’s parts catalogue on a regular basis, using internal data, as well as regular conversations with internal stakeholders (purchasing and operations).
- Support with inventory planning exercises that identify Norton supply pipeline requirements for the distribution network.
- Strong understanding of reporting and analysis
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including macros, pivot tables, and data import.
- High degree of numeracy and analysis
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously / multi-tasking
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Experience, knowledge of, or an interest in motorcycles.
- CBT, A2, or Full Motorcycle license or a strong desire to obtain.
- Familiarity with SAP or SAGE.
- Strong ability to manipulate and visualise data.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
Benefits of working for Norton
We offer desirable benefits for all employees of Norton, including;
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Healthcare and Cashback Plan
- A generous pension scheme and personalised pension advice
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- WeCare Employee Assistance Programme which includes;
- Online GP services
- Dietary advice
- Mental health support
- Bereavement counselling
- Fitness programme
- Twice yearly employee event (Summer and Winter)
- Free electric bicycle hire
- Flexible working can be on offer for selected roles
- On-site free parking
For any applications, please include the following information in an email to our HR Department: email@example.com
– Full Name
– The role you are applying for
– Covering Letter