Senior Accounts Payable Administrator
Norton Motorcycles is an iconic, British motorcycle brand delivering exquisite riding experiences. For over 120 years, Norton Motorcycles has been celebrated worldwide for its unique place in motorcycle history. We are based in our new state-of-the-art facilities in Solihull, West Midlands, where we work in a tight-knit but ever-expanding team. Now under new ownership, Norton Motorcycles is proud to sit with the TVS Motor family.
Entering a new era, we are scaling globally and successful recruits will have the opportunity to be a part of that growth. The Norton company culture is built on respect, trust, and responsibility. We trust our employees to be fully capable of executing their role/s exceptionally and professionally, whilst valuing personal development, teaching and learning.
We are looking for an experienced AP administrator who can hit the ground running whilst we transition into SAP.
You will be working within a growing finance team reporting into the Head of Finance. You will primarily be responsible for the Accounts payable function.
This is an exciting role for an experienced AR/AP Administrator wanting to take the next step in their career or someone looking for a new challenge.
- Reconciling purchase orders to purchase invoices.
- Allocation of customer and supplier payments
- Processing and raising invoices
- Completion of bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Supporting with financial accounting tasks including VAT returns, EC sales and Intrastat reports
- Liaising with other departments to ensure swift processing of invoices.
- Supporting other members of the finance team.
- Assist with implementation of any process improvements
- Oversee the AP teams as required, answering the teams queries and escalating where appropriate
- Recent relevant experience within a Senior AP role.
- Experience using SAP is essential.
- Must be IT literate with thorough understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task;
- Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills;
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible;
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
Benefits of working for Norton:
We offer desirable benefits for all employees of Norton, including;
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- A generous pension scheme
- Life insurance
- WeCare Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site free parking
- Twice Yearly Event (Summer and Winter)
- Flexible working can be on offer for selected roles
- Competitive salary package
For any applications, please include the following information in an email to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
-The role you are applying for
-Attach CV and Portfolio (if applicable)
Please No Agency Applications