Job Description - Metal Polisher
Norton Motorcycles are looking for a Metal Polisher to join its Manufacturing team based at Solar park, Solihull. Working with the manufacturing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all goods are polished to the correct standard.
We are looking for an experienced Polisher with a track record of delivery within manufacturing / engineering / automotive industries. You will be an enthusiastic and capable individual with extensive experience in working with Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Titanium materials.
Key experience will include, but not limited to:
● Working with Linishers/Hand Polishing Wheels & Polishing Lathe
● Used to working with varying types of materials to a mirror finish
● Health & Safety Conscious
● Ability to check and inspect own work to a high quality standard
● Able to work as part of a small team and willing to train others
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.