Job Description - Parts & Warehouse Manager
Norton Motorcycles is a rapidly expanding dynamic business that is looking for an experienced Parts & Warehouse Manager to join the team at the new company headquarters in Solihull.
Applicants should be experienced in leading a growing Parts Stores and supplying kitted Works orders across internal production lines. We are seeking a highly organised, conscientious individual who is able to plan and prioritise work and possess excellent communication skills. With plans to integrate E-Commerce supply into the Stores function, this is an excellent opportunity to take the lead of a department in a business that is at the start of its rejuvenated journey.
There is also a potential opportunity for this role to evolve to take on the management of incoming goods scheduling in the future depending on the business growth and evolution to support the build plan of the entire facility.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
● Managing of the stores team in completing Goods Receiving and Goods Outbound functions
● Ensure correct traceability of all goods entering the business and being issued across both production and manufacturing
● Ensure Kitted picks are issued out to build on time to ensure production continuity
● Management of warehouse team to achieve optimum results
● To develop/ review existing stores procedures
● To document and train processes and procedures where applicable
● Support the development on the E-Commerce channel for Norton Motorcycles
● Track and Monitor Stock Losses or Gains on a weekly basis
● Ensure complete traceability of parts is available at all times
● Ensure stock accuracy and daily stock checks are completed
● Ensure that production is kept “moving” with parts supplied to ensure that production can meet its built plan
● Manage flow of materials within manufacturing areas
● Pick and Ship customer orders for both Parts and E-Commerce channels and capture OTIF measures
● Produce and manage departmental KPIs reporting this on Daily & Monthly Basis
● Ensure the protection of stock is maintained at all times
● Comply with all Health and Safety and Environmental requirements
● Contribute to carrying out risk assessments as necessary
● To provide support in all areas of the business as required
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for.