Job Description - Quality Engineer
Norton Motorcycles is a dynamic, inspirational brand, at the forefront of British design and rapidly growing. This is an excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression whilst being involved in one of the most exciting global motorcycle manufacturers.
We are now looking to take on a Quality Engineer to join its Quality team based in Solihull.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
● Conducting supplier capability assessments using the PPAP system.
● Part defect resolution
● Create quality standards for new models.
● Train inspectors on new model content.
● In-house quality route cause investigations and route cause analysis.
● Quality concern management.
● Feed into the Quality History Report process to ensure new part/product quality issues are not repeated.
● Support manufacturing with build concerns to ensure build plans are maintained and issues are addressed in a controlled and constructive manner.
● Conducting keshikomi audits.
● Vehicle quality perception audits.
● Inspection process development.
● Vehicle inspection.
● Supplier sourcing management using the PPAP system.
● Automotive experience is preferable.
● Route cause analysis techniques.
● Mechanically minded with an ability to re-work parts when required.
● Self sufficient and good organisational skills.
A driving licence is required.
The role will require international travel.
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for.