Job Description - Quality Technical Administrator
Norton Motorcycles is a dynamic, inspirational brand, at the forefront of British design and rapidly growing. This is an excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression whilst being involved in one of the most exciting global motorcycle manufacturers.
We are now looking to take on a Quality Technical Administrator to join its Quality team based in Solihull.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
● Reviewing field warranty data and feeding into the manufacturing and inspection processes
● Management of the build concern database
● Creation of defect reports for quality concerns
● Quality metrics recording and distribution
● Creation and distribution of internal quality communication newsletters
● Data collation using excel
● Report creation
● Presentation management
● Distribution of quality reports to the wider business
● Basic mechanical/engineering knowledge is preferable
● Good MS office skills
● Good cross level communication skills
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for.