Job Description – Recruitment Co-ordinator
Norton Motorcycles is an iconic, British motorcycle brand delivering exquisite riding experiences. For over 120 years, Norton Motorcycles has been celebrated worldwide for its unique place in motorcycle history. Now under new ownership, Norton Motorcycles is proud to sit with the TVS Motor family.
Entering a new era, we are scaling globally and this role will give successful recruits the opportunity to be a part of that growth. This role will be based in our state-of-the-art facilities in Solihull, West Midlands, working within our tight-knit but ever-expanding team.
Due to significant forecasted growth, we are looking for highly motivated Recruitment Co-ordinator to support our wider business in securing the right talent to enable the business achieve its ambitious objectives. This role will report to the Recruitment Manager.
This position will responsible for:
● Managing high quality end to end recruitment cycles for both external and internal positions
● Working closely with the recruitment and hiring managers at all levels of the business to understand their resource requirements.
● Sourcing, attracting and screening candidates using creative methods for both permanent and temporary positions
● Developing job descriptions and job adverts
● Arranging and attending interviews
● Providing candidate feedback
● Issuing employment offers and onboarding successful candidates
● Evaluating recruitment and talent development practices to ensure they are effective, efficient
● Creating strong talent pools of potential permanent and contract candidates
An Ideal candidate will have:
● Proven success as a pro-active and professional recruiter
● Excellent client relationship track record (Internal/External)
● Strong knowledge on the full recruitment campaign process and being able to support/advice when required for management
● The ability to work under pressure with a large number of campaigns underway at the same time
● A can-do attitude with a lot of self motivation, integrity and agility
● The desire to work for a British heritage brand undergoing significant growth and investment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal external stakeholders
● Respect for their colleagues and enjoy working collaboratively with others
● Experience of working in the engineering or manufacturing automotive sectors
● Prior experience of using LinkedIn and other direct recruitment tools
● Experience of working at an agency or as an in-house recruiter
Benefits of working for Norton:
We offer desirable benefits for all employees of Norton, including;
● 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
● A generous pension scheme
● Life insurance (We Care Employee Support Programme)
● On-site free parking
● Twice yearly employee social event (Summer and Winter)
● Flexible working available inline with company framework
● Competitive salary
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary is dependent upon experience
It is essential that you send both your CV and a cover letter when applying for this role. Please also state where you heard about this vacancy within your application.
We have a 10 day reply policy, so if you do not hear from us within 10 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please forward your CV, portfolio and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.