Job Description - Security/Yard Operative
The Norton Motorcycle Co. Ltd is a dynamic, inspirational brand, at the forefront of British design and rapidly growing. This is an excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression whilst being involved in one of the most exciting global motorcycle manufacturers. This role will be based out of our new facility in Solihull.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
● Controlling the admittance to site for all employees and visitors guiding visitors & deliveries to the appropriate destination
● Patrol the industrial and commercial premises to detect and prevent signs of intrusion onto the Norton site
● Security of the doors, gates and windows – Opening site and locking up at the close of day
● Answer alarms and investigate any disturbances on site.
● Monitoring and authorising entrance and departure of all employees, visitors and contractors. This will guard any theft and maintain security of the premises.
● Report Writing-Daily activities, irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, unauthorized persons and other unusual occurrences
● Ensure the yard entrance area is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times to ensure that goods are maintained appropriately.
Who we're looking for:
● Enthusiastic individual who will be the welcoming face to Norton Motorcycles
● Strong Customer facing skills
● Strong Communication, Integrity and Professionalism
● Act respectfully toward the site grounds
● Proven security/Yard experience
● Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures and protocols
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
Job Type: Full-time
Working hours are Monday-Friday – 7:00am – 4:30pm
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for.