Job Description - Vehicle Quality Inspector
Norton Motorcycles is a dynamic, inspirational brand, at the forefront of British design and rapidly growing. This is an excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression whilst being involved in one of the most exciting global motorcycle manufacturers.
We are now looking to take on a Vehicle Quality Inspector to join its Quality team based in Solihull.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
● Inspection of built motorcycles against stringent quality standards
● Checking for build cosmetic defects including assembly, paint, carbon fibre, polished aluminium and profile defects
● Working inline with a detailed process, adhering to a set takt time
● Recording defects in a defect register
● Updating build logs
● Confirming re-work is completed to the required standard
● Conducting functional assessments
● Interpreting vehicle legislative standards and ensuring build compliance
● Automotive vehicle inspection experience is essential
● A motorbike licence is preferable
Weekend overtime will be required occasionally to meet business requirements
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.