Motorcycle Live Facebook Competition
Win a pair of tickets for Motorcycle Live 2022!
As the largest bike show in the UK, Motorcycle Live brings together the world’s leading motorcycling manufacturers all under one roof. With new bikes, accessories and services from over 200 exhibitors, as well as an array of speakers, entertainment and riding opportunities, our winners are guaranteed a great day out.
Visit the Norton stand in Hall 4 to see our brand new Commando 961 Sport and Café Racer variants and have a seat to try them out for comfort. You’ll also have the chance to see the Norton V4SV superbike, as well as our updated V4CR prototype.
We will select five winners from this Facebook competition at random, and each winner will receive a code to claim two free e-tickets for any single day of the event period.
To enter, simply leave a comment on this Facebook competition post, telling us which Norton you want to see the most at the show and why.
This competition closes at 23:59 on Monday 14th November 2022. We will notify each winner by replying to their Facebook comment, and each winner must private message the Norton Motorcycles Facebook page to confirm their acceptance and provide their email address.
The countdown is on!
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By taking part in the prize draw, all participants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions apply to the Motorcycle Live Facebook Prize Draw. The promoter is The Norton Motorcycle Co. Ltd, 1 Bartholomew Lane, London, England, EC2N 2AX.
- The closing date for entry to the prize draw will be 14 November 2022. Entries must be received no later than 23:59 on this date.
- This prize draw is open to all Facebook users over the age of 18, except employees of The Norton Motorcycle Co. Ltd (“Norton”) and their families. Norton reserves the right to request proof of age of any prize winner.
- To enter: Entrants must comment on the Motorcycle Live Facebook Prize Draw post, stating the Norton motorcycle model that they want to see at Motorcycle Live.
- Entries can only be submitted via Facebook.
- No purchase is required.
- Only one entry per person will be valid. Entries which are late, corrupt, incomplete or not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified at Norton’s sole discretion.
- Five winning entries will receive the prize of two Motorcycle Live tickets for the show held at the National Exhibition Centre, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT, valid for any single day between the event period: 19 – 27 November 2022.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received on the 15 November 2022. Norton’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners will be notified by Facebook comment on their entry and requested to private message the Norton Motorcycles Facebook page within five working days of the closing date to accept their prize. Acceptance confirmation and a valid email address must be received by 16November 2022. If confirmation is not received by this date, a new winner will be selected.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative in whole or in part. Norton reserves the right to provide an alternative prize in the event that the prize is not available on the advertised date or at all due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The name of the five winners will be formally announced on 18November 2022 via the Norton Motorcycles Facebook page.
- If Norton is not able to run the prize draw as planned due to unforeseen circumstances, Norton reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend or cancel the prize draw without prior notice.
- Norton will not be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering or not being able to enter the prize draw or as a result of accepting any prize. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Nothing shall exclude Norton’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Norton may in its absolute discretion modify, amend, cancel or suspend these terms and conditions at any time if it deems necessary or if circumstances arise beyond Norton’s control.
- Norton reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify from this prize draw any entrant who they believe has not complied with these terms and conditions or acted in good faith.
- The prize draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.