Motorcycle Live Photography Competition
The Norton Motorcycle Co. Ltd – Motorcycle Live Photography Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By taking part in the competition, all participants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions apply to the Norton Motorcycle Live Photography Competition. The promoter is The Norton Motorcycle Co. Ltd, 1 Bartholomew Lane, London, England, EC2N 2AX.
- The Norton Motorcycle Live Photography Competition begins on 19 November 2020 and the closing date for entry will be 28 November 2022. Entries must be received no later than 23:59 on this date.
- This prize draw is open to all Instagram users over the age of 18, except employees of The Norton Motorcycle Co. Ltd (“Norton”) and their families. Norton reserves the right to request proof of age of any prize winner.
- To enter: Entrants must upload a photo that they took on the Norton stand at Motorcycle Live 2022 to a personal Instagram account and tag #MCLNortonComp, which will automatically enter entrants into the competition.
- Entries can only be submitted via Instagram and all entries within the competition time period will be valid.
- No purchase is required.
- Entries which are late, corrupt, incomplete or not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified at Norton’s sole discretion.
- One winner will be selected by Norton and the criteria is based on artistry and capturing the essence of Norton Motorcycles. Norton’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be entitled to a tour for four persons 18 years and over at the Norton Motorcycles Headquarters at Unit 500 Solar Park, Highlands Road, Solihull, B90 4SH, United Kingdom.
- The Prize may be redeemed between 1 January 2023 and 31st December 2023 (the “Redemption Period”), [excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays]. The Winner may select a date to redeem the Prize by direct communication with the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Redemption Period at any time.
- The prize winners will be notified by Norton via a private Instagram message and their acceptance confirmation and a valid email address must be received by 2 December 2022. If confirmation is not received by this date, a new winner will be selected.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative in whole or in part. Norton reserves the right to provide an alternative prize in the event that the prize is not available on the advertised date or at all due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The name of the winner will be formally announced via the Norton’s Instagram page.
- By participating in the promotion, the entrants license and grant the promoter and prize provider exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- If Norton is not able to run the competition as planned due to unforeseen circumstances, Norton reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend or cancel the prize draw without prior notice.
- Norton will not be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering or not being able to enter the prize draw or as a result of accepting any prize. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Nothing shall exclude Norton’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Norton may in its absolute discretion modify, amend, cancel or suspend these terms and conditions at any time if it deems necessary or if circumstances arise beyond Norton’s control.
- Norton reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify from this competition any entrant who they believe has not complied with these terms and conditions or acted in good faith.
- The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.