MCN London Motorcycle Show 2023
Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By taking part in the Ticket Raffle, all participants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions apply to the MCN London Motorcycle Show 2023 Ticket Raffle. The promoter is The Norton Motorcycle Co. Ltd, 1 Bartholomew Lane, London, England, EC2N 2AX.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By taking part in the prize draw, all participants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions apply to the Motorcycle Live Facebook Prize Draw. The promoter is The Norton Motorcycle Co. Ltd, 1 Bartholomew Lane, London, England, EC2N 2AX.
- 1. The closing date for entry to the prize draw will be 12 February 2023. Entries must be received no later than 23:59 on this date.
- 2. This prize draw is open to all Instagram users over the age of 18, except employees of The Norton Motorcycle Co. Ltd (“Norton”) and their families. Norton reserves the right to request proof of age of any prize winner.
- 3. To enter: Entrants must complete three steps:
- a. Follow the @Norton.Motorcycles Instagram page;
- b. ‘Like’ the MCN London Motorcycle Show 2023 Ticket Raffle post;
- c. Comment on the MCN London Motorcycle Show 2023 Ticket Raffle post and tag an Instagram user that they want to take to the show.
- 4. Entries can only be submitted via Instagram and all entries within the competition time period will be valid;
- 5. No purchase is required.
- 6. Users may enter the competition more than once and they will be treated fairly; if there is more than one comment from the same person, that person is entered into the competition only the amount of times that they have commented. Entries which are late, corrupt, incomplete or not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified at Norton’s sole discretion.
- 7. Five winning entries will receive the prize of two MCN London Motorcycle Show 2023 tickets for the show held at the ExCeL London, One Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16 1XL, valid for any single day between the event period: 17 – 19 February 2023.
- 8. The winners will be selected at random on the 13 February 2023 from all valid entries. Norton’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 9. The prize winners will be notified by Norton via private message on Instagram and their acceptance confirmation and valid email address must be received by 15 February 2023. If confirmation is not received by this date, a new winner will be selected.
- 10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative in whole or in part. Norton reserves the right to provide an alternative prize in the event that the prize is not available on the advertised date or at all due to unforeseen circumstances.
- 11. The name of the five winners will be formally announced on 13 February 2023 via Norton’s Instagram page.
- 12. If Norton is not able to run the prize draw as planned due to unforeseen circumstances, Norton reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend or cancel the prize draw without prior notice.
- 13. Norton will not be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering or not being able to enter the prize draw or as a result of accepting any prize. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Nothing shall exclude Norton’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- 14. By participating in the promotion, the entrants license and grant the promoter and prize provider exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- 15. Norton may in its absolute discretion modify, amend, cancel or suspend these terms and conditions at any time if it deems necessary or if circumstances arise beyond Norton’s control.
- 16. Norton reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify from this prize draw any entrant who they believe has not complied with these terms and conditions or acted in good faith.
- 17. The prize draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.